mudbuttbiking

MudButtbiking is the literary WGO (What's Going On?) of joneboi, a Nelson BC boy transplanted to Toronto ON Canada but with deep roots still planted in Nelson. Joneboi luvs all things biking...road and Mtb.....and the muddier & bloodier the better. Oh yes, lets not forget the wine, culinary fun, music and friends to be enjoyed during the quest to do whatever Canadian adventure presents itself...oh ...aint I keen!

Friday, April 06, 2007

APR 1ST...UXBRIDGE ICEBREAKER...NO JOKE!


The weather gods did not smile on the 200 plus riders for the race...the first of the 2007 biking season. Rain...cool temp...but not cool enough to freeze the ground...made for a muddy ride. I wused out...prefering to save my bike. I have develped a rule. I never do a ride if the cleaning of the bike takes longer than the ride itself. Though the desire to get in the mud was so overpowering at times I'm glad I stayed off the bike. The organizers did a great job of keeping the riders off most of the single track in Durham Forest in an effort to preserve the trails. Biking season has officially started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home