mudbuttbiking

MudButtbiking is the literary WGO (What's Going On?) of joneboi, a Nelson BC boy transplanted to Toronto ON Canada but with deep roots still planted in Nelson. Joneboi luvs all things biking...road and Mtb.....and the muddier & bloodier the better. Oh yes, lets not forget the wine, culinary fun, music and friends to be enjoyed during the quest to do whatever Canadian adventure presents itself...oh ...aint I keen!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

THOUGHT I'D CHECK OUT A NEW TRAIL



In the local park by me (Earl Bale) I decided to check out the old trails the winter has exposed. The soil is too muddy to ride but I thought I'd ride over for a look/see. Need a week of warmer, dryer weather. There are trails and even an area of tricks....need a little work but the result could be awesome for riding. Cant help but notice all the garbage in the gulley. Makes you wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home