mudbuttbiking

MudButtbiking is the literary WGO (What's Going On?) of joneboi, a Nelson BC boy transplanted to Toronto ON Canada but with deep roots still planted in Nelson. Joneboi luvs all things biking...road and Mtb.....and the muddier & bloodier the better. Oh yes, lets not forget the wine, culinary fun, music and friends to be enjoyed during the quest to do whatever Canadian adventure presents itself...oh ...aint I keen!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS DO?


I started the weekend with a little maintenance...last weekend I lost my rear brakes on the very first hill due to cable snap.....so making a little room in the bike repair area aka the kitchen and repairs were made. I still have the problem with the stem...not sure what it is...better get it fixed before the Paris/Ancaster race.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home